Michael,
    If you honestly believe the war with Iraq was for the reason you list,
then you need to diversify your news sources and get informed. Additionally,
Vic and I have been civil and tried to discuss this intelligently. I see no
reason to resort to  name calling, as now both us us have been called
"Kool-aid drinker". That's usually what happens when one side of an issue
can no longer support its argument with facts.
Respectfully,
Jim