On Sun, 2006-03-19 at 11:29 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm only opposed to the communist propaganda, whether yours or other
> groups.

ROFL!!!  That is the best load of crap I've ever heard from you.

Thank you very much Mr Pilosoft.  Anyone dealing with you should be
aware that they are facing a DRM infested, Spam spreading, anti-Free
Software, gilded aged would be robber baron who will disrupt their
communications flow at any time.  Your a good muckraker, and who honors
well the memory of McCarthy!.

Please fix the spam coming out of your network.

Thanx

Ruben