> ISPs are not common carriers. Really, we are not. I've previously pointed
> you to CFR which defines common carrier status. If you are too lazy to dig
> out the references, here's a brief:

Actually, you really are and I don't care what you pull out to argue
otherwise.  The minute that you fail to act in good faith in this
regard, Congress is going to come out and slap you down for it.

And that is what this argument boils down to.  You think that as an ISP
that you can do whatever you want.  Well, homie aint playing that gig
and Network Neutrality is a solution coming to an ISP near you.

Get used to it.

Ruben