I echo both Mike Cooper¹s and Bob Lewis¹ suggestions.

What about the Marine Park golf course? How about areas around Graves End
Bay, such as Dreier-Offerman Park. After one hurricane several Sooty Terns
were present near Owl¹s Head Park by the old Brooklyn-Staten Island Ferry
terminal. This off course was before the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Who knows
what effect this may have on seabirds since many are loath to fly under
bridges. I plan to be out checking the lawns, lakes and reservoir in Central
Park (especially if the eye goes over Manhattan) and the Hudson River along
Riverside Drive.

Peter Post
New York City