Hi Don,

I don’t think anybody really knows what you’re talking about. You’ve quoted a
prefix claiming it’s in Christchurch. Whois and routing I can see shows it’s
allocated to GPLHost and is advertised by their ASN (45887). Everything points
toward Singapore location.

It looks to me like GPLHost is a company you’re associated with, and it looks
like AS45887 originates some prefixes from behind DTS NZ, which is the only
supporting evidence for your claim that this prefix is “announced” (you really
mean originated, I think) in NZ.
There’s no feasible way for someone like Mediaworks to know that this is an NZ
prefix, all the documentation points to Singapore.

I think if you want the geolocation to be accurate, you should make sure your
APNIC data is correct. You should also contact MaxMind who operate the most
popular IP geolocation service. I don’t know what evidence they will require,
but it may be more than you’re currently offering with the APNIC data like it
is.