I think if you want the geolocation to be accurate, you should make
sure your APNIC data is correct. You should also contact MaxMind who
operate the most popular IP geolocation service. I don’t know what
evidence they will require, but it may be more than you’re currently
offering with the APNIC data like it is.

To add to my previous post - What I wrote was based on the context of this forum which is network operators. If your sole relationship is a single IP allocated to you by an ISP then what I wrote is largely irrelevant.

To add to what Nathan wrote - Whether its GeoIP data or the ability to route IP's through an upline provider - in most instances it all comes down to who's name is on the whois. If its you / your company its pretty straight forward. If not, to be honest, your only path forward is to contact your ISP.

Michael