Hi,

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:14 AM, Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com> wrote:
> variant b:
> only move the json and utility related code to oak-commons but create
> a new dedicated module for the blob store related code. while this would
> look more natural to me, i know that adding new module has been quite
> controversial in the past.

I'd put the BlobStore interface and supporting code like
AbstractBlobStore to a new o.a.j.oak.spi.blob package where it would
be a more natural dependency to all the non-MK implementations.

Doing so would require an oak-core dependency in oak-mk, but that
should be fine if we can break the implementation dependency from
oak-core to oak-mk.

BR,

Jukka Zitting