hi jukka

>On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:14 AM, Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
>wrote:
>> variant b:
>> only move the json and utility related code to oak-commons but create
>> a new dedicated module for the blob store related code. while this would
>> look more natural to me, i know that adding new module has been quite
>> controversial in the past.
>
>I'd put the BlobStore interface and supporting code like
>AbstractBlobStore to a new o.a.j.oak.spi.blob package where it would
>be a more natural dependency to all the non-MK implementations.
>
>Doing so would require an oak-core dependency in oak-mk, but that
>should be fine if we can break the implementation dependency from
>oak-core to oak-mk.

in the regular code i got rid of the dependencies but there is
still quite some tests left that currently have a dependency to
oak-mk, namely the MicroKernelImpl. it would feel wrong to change that
just for the sake of getting rid of the dependency with test-scope.

what would you suggest in this case?
angela