hi jukka

as stated in OAK-1434 i didn't get rid of the circular dependency that
your proposal would cause; namely because of the KernelNodeStore test
cases and on test fixture.

maybe you want to take a closer look to see if you want to resolve that
TODO as the blob base classes and interfaces are now in a separate
module. IMO that make sense but if you wanted to move them into oak-core
i am fine as well.

please let me know once you are done... then i will take over again and
verify if there is something else that should be done IMO for the cleanup.

thanks
angela