Exactly! Although yet again, you're using a different name to the ones
I've heard on here :) So that makes 'callback nonce', 'authorization
token', 'confirmation token' ... has anyone got any more? Let's get
back to discussing the color of the bike shed already!

OK, but on a more serious note, what's actually happening with this
spec now? What are the opinions of the OAuth authors (if, indeed, they
have actually been *following* this conversation)?