Thanks Luca,
Let me ask this: what else could we be doing to make the "walk up"
experience of OAuth easier/better?

I think that the website needs an overhaul (as do most of the Open/Social
Stack sites!!). I'd like to know what we could do to make these sites better
— meeting a wider community of practice's needs.

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Open Web Advocate

factoryjoe.com // diso-project.org // openid.net // vidoop.com