Not to get off topic here, but it might actually be a good idea to
devalidate any access tokens when the SP changes to the new spec.
The reason for this is the make sure attackers that might have used the
session fixation attack prior to the fix no longer have a valid token.
Sure the user will have to do a quick oauth re-authorization, but the
security benefit is worth it. This is up to the SP to decide, but just a
good tip.