Documentation is at http://php.net/oauth

There is a FireEagle example in the docs.  You will also find an
examples directory in the code.

http://svn.php.net/viewvc/pecl/oauth/trunk/examples/

Where you will find examples for Google, FireEagle, Netflix, Twitter and
Yahoo.

And I walked through a Twitter implementation at
http://toys.lerdorf.com/archives/50-Using-pecloauth-to-post-to-Twitter.html

Consumer, 2-legged, 3-legged, 1.0a.

John Jawed can provide more details as he wrote it.

-Rasmus