hi all,

i'm currently implementing the version that joseph mentioned, i.e.
http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/php/

i need to implement both a consumer and a provider. obviously the most
involved part is creating the provider.

obviously there are a few gaps to fill in the above library before it
can be fully implemented and it is a bit of a worry that it has pretty
stagnant for 6 months (although i note morten's comments on recent
activity).  however seeing as it doesn't yet support 1.0a and requires
some extra coding in order to do so i think that i might actually
switch to using the other lib that joseph mentioned:
http://code.google.com/p/oauth-php/

it seems there's still the lack of a distinct leading library complete
with documentation and examples.

thus, i'd be interested in learning what lib. people would choose if
they personally were implementing both a provider and a consumer?

best,

rob ganly