Hi,

There is nothing "missing" in the http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/php/
  library to implement either a consumer or a service-provider..

Obviously you need to code up your own data-storage and add in the
hooks at the pages you want to be your endpoints, but this is just so
you have full flexibility or where and how do to stuff..

For a fully working sample implementation of a service-provider, you
can see the code for my OAuth Playground
http://github.com/fangel/oauth-sandbox

Specifically the data-storage:
http://github.com/fangel/oauth-sandbox/blob/master/library/DataStorage.php
and the end-points page:
http://github.com/fangel/oauth-sandbox/blob/master/api.php

--

I need to fix a bug related to interoperability with Joe Stumps Python
library, after which I will get all my patches submitted.. I just need

-Morten