I'm fine with specifying OAuth discovery in an additional I-D/RFC (along with
the extension I have asked for). As a consequence, does this mean you will
remove all references to OAuth Discovery from the core specification?

Beside that, this raises another question: Are there additional functional
areas to be include into the core spec? How many additional WG items/ upcoming
RFCs complementing the core spec are planned?
What about the following topics?
- security considerations
- token revocation (requested by several attendees during Maastricht WG meeting)
- signatures

regards,
Torsten.