I hope to have some discovery draft to share shortly after the next core draft.
It would be very much in line with the discovery stuff from previous core
drafts before I took it out (-05).

As for WG process/focus, that's the job of the chairs to figure out. I have no
intention of drafting or editing any additional specs beyond core and discovery.

The only practical approach I have found is to simply ask people to express
their views and request in the form of feedback for the latest draft. If you
think something is missing or needs to change, the way to address it is as
feedback.

I will add or change the spec based on my best sense of WG consensus since
that's all I have to work with. If you don't like this, please talk to the
chairs.

EHL