I have started to write the discovery spec, but work on the core spec has taken
most of my free time to do this (OAuth is not part of my day job).

I have no idea what's the timeframe for the core spec. This groups isn't very
good at providing timely feedback and staying focused. So far no one has
offered to work on the security consideration section (Brian's draft is too far
from the format I need to incorporate).

I am planning the next draft for early September which will include the few
changes raised on the list, but will focus on finding a middle ground between
detailed profiles and a generic architecture (editorial work).

EHL