Folks, Eran,

My apologies for jumping ahead to far.  I misunderstood Blaine's email. I took
the words "Revised Charter" to mean "Re-charter".

And usually when a WG says "re-charter", it means a big overhaul (which is why
I mentioned Profiles, etc. etc.).

This is not the case here. I believe what we are doing today is a just a
charter "clarification", "firm-up" or "clean-up".

So please ignore my posting :)

Thanks.

/thomas/