Sure, there are plenty of things, each with a few people showing interest. But
I have yet to see any proposal with enough interest to justify a working group.
5 items, each with 5 people showing interest doesn't make it a 25 people
working group. It makes it 5 individual submissions with negligible support.

Keeping this text in the charter implies that we already have consensus for
re-chartering. We don't.

EHL