This reply was just uncalled for.

I resent the suggestions that my motives here are based on 'moving on to new
topics', implying that if I don't want to continue working on OAuth, no one
should.

My views are based solely on what I believe is in the best interest of this
protocol and the concern that what is now a simple and useful protocol will
turn into a goo of premature, designed-by-committee, anti-web extensions. Most
of what I've seen suggested so far falls right into this category. Excuse me if
the personal investment I have made in this work (far exceeding anyone else's)
makes me protective of it.

EHL