Justin,

I want to let client (API client, not OAuth Client) know less to get the
job done. The service should ideally be able to encode everything required
in a URL and give it to the client. This is what is described in the
Implicit Grant Flow [
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-26#section-4.2], right? So,
why does Bearer spec insist on 401?

Sergey