How about a few min on proof-of-possession requirements? I can present our use
cases and requirements

-----Original Message-----
From: oauth-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:oauth-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Mike
Jones
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 4:42 PM
To: Hannes Tschofenig; oauth@ietf.org WG
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Meeting slot for the Vancouver IETF meeting requested

I'm willing to do 5 minutes on the status of the Core and Bearer documents.

I'm willing to give an update on JWT and the JWT Bearer - probably 15 minutes.
It's probably good that we're a day after the JOSE WG meeting, given the JWT
dependency upon the JOSE specs.

I'm willing to be part of a discussion on the Assertions draft, but would
appreciate doing this with Brian and/or Chuck - I'm guessing 15 minutes for
that as well.  (I'm not certain this will be needed, but I'd like to review the
recent changes before saying that it's not.)

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Vancouver!

                                -- Mike