Hi, Prabath

  My question is since client-id is public, then it is a waste to get it
by granting an access-token.
  And in step 2."Resource Owner grants access to a selected Client", RO
logins in to select clients to be delegated,
 and RS redirects RO to AS to grant access token to client, to my
understanding, in this process RO needs to authenticate to RS and then
authenticate
to AS, it is a bit complicated.

  I wonder if the following two processes could satisfy your case:

Process One:
1. Resource Owner registers to-be-delegated clients and corresponding RSs
at AS, i.e., a long term delegation contract is stored at AS

2. When Resource Owner requests Client to access its resource at RS,
Client is directed by RS to AS to obtain access-token
3. Client accesses the protected resource on behalf of the Resource Owner.

Process Two:
1. RO registers to-be-delegated clients at RS, i.e., a long term
delegation contract is stored at RS
2. When Resource Owner requests Client to access its resource at RS,
Client is directed by RS to AS to obtain access-token,AS may request RO to
authenticate and confirm the
access-token request
3. Client accesses the protected resource on behalf of the Resource Owner.

Prabath Siriwardena <prab...@wso2.com>
2012-10-08 12:00

收件人
zhou.suj...@zte.com.cn
抄送
Eve Maler <e...@xmlgrrl.com>, oauth@ietf.org, oauth-boun...@ietf.org
主题
Re: Re: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Resource owner initiated OAuth delegation

Hi Zhou,

Even though client_id is public that needs to be passed from the
Authorization Server to the Resource Server. This does not happen in the
normal OAuth flow. It only returns back the access_token.

Please let me know if you need any further clarifications...

Thanks & regards,
-Prabath