There are a number of implicit actions happening here that ideally should be
accounted for. If Alice is the RO and Bob is operating the client, then when
Bob accesses the protected resource it may not just be "on Alice's behalf" --
think of how people share calendar read/write access with other people today.
Those with delegated access act on their own behalf, with the RO's permission.
So the tuple represented by the access token is actually quite a bit bigger
than usual.

Since OAuth makes a simplifying assumption that gets it entirely out of this
sort of business, the process of trying to shoehorn this use case into a single
plain OAuth flow may end badly. Better would be an explicit recognition of the
symmetry of Alice (with her user agent) on one side, and bob with his client on
the other side. Not to sound like a broken record, but the UMA model takes this
fully into account and has even gone a fair way down the path of considering
the contractual and legal implications of such authorization.

Since the client (along with its operator) has to register on the AS side
anyway, having a clean model where it can do that without the RO's synchronous
presence would be ideal. Otherwise I suspect it's impractical in normal use.

        Eve