If the client/requesting party is literally acting on behalf of the initial RO,
then it would seem to me that this is closer to the discussions of
"redelegation" and Twitter Echo and such from the past. UMA's use cases have to
do with authorizing delegated access that is performed on behalf of the client
itself (the word "autonomous" from OAuth 1.0 springs to mind).

        Eve