Making everything optional achieves no benefits, you just end up with a complex
set of options and no inter op.

We had the same issue with dyn reg.

I prefer to first get agreement on use case.

What are the questions a caller can ask and what form of responses are
available.

Should this be limited to authz info or is this a back door for user data and
wbfinger data?

I would prefer to have agreement on use cases before picking a solution right
now.

Phil