Maybe they have a good reason for not wanting it, and then we shouldn't be
the WG that backdoor's it in. Also: "other people have already implemented
it" is a cognitive fallacy, so let's not use that as a justification we
have to make the standard.

We should get a concrete reason why a WG that seems like the appropriate
one, thinks it wouldn't make sense. If it is just a matter of timing, then
whatever. But if there are concrete recommendations from that group, I
would love to hear them.