--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Budi Hartono" <cakt...@...> wrote:

> Kagak keliru nih.selling climax kok volume menurun...perasaan klimax tuh
> volumenya gede.
>
> Kalo harga turun volume turun ya artinya no selling pressure toh.
>

> Di notenya kok ada nyangkut ditemenin Bandar...katanya VSA bisa ngalahin
> Bandar..gimana nih??

Hello,

Nyangkut karena menjadi Investor dan shopping berdasarkan rekomendasi AO....my
wrong.done

Lagi belajar Investing berdasarkan analisa VSA sendiri.

reference ;
What is Bullish &
Bearish Volume?
There are only two basic definitions for bullish and bearish volume:
1. Bullish volume is increasing volume on up-moves and decreasing volume on
down-moves.
2. Bearish volume is increasing volume on down-moves and decreasing volume on
up-moves.
Knowing this is only a start and in many cases, not a great deal of help for
trading. You need to know more
than this general observation. You need to look at the price spread and price
action in relation to the
volume. Most technical analysis tools tend to look at an area of a chart rather
than a trading point. That is,
averaging techniques are used to smooth what is seen as noisy data. The net
effect of smoothing is to
diminish the importance of variation in the data flow and to hide the true
relationship between volume and
the price action, rather than highlighting it!
By using the TradeGuider software, volume activity is automatically calculated
and displayed on a separate
indicator called the `Volume Thermometer'. The accuracy of this leaves you in
no doubt that bullish
volume is expanding volume on up-bars and decreasing volume on down-bars.
The market is an on-going story, unfolding bar by bar. The art of reading the
market is to take an overall
view, not to concentrate on individual bars. For example, once a market has
finished distributing, the
`smart money' will want to trap you into thinking that the market is going up.
So, near the end of a
distribution phase you may, but not always, see either an up-thrust (see later)
or low volume up-bars. Both
of these observations mean little on their own. However, because there is
weakness in the background,
these signs now become very significant signs of weakness, and the perfect
place to take a short position.
Any current action that is taking place cannot alter the strength or weakness
that is embedded (and latent)
in the background. It is vital to remember that near background indications are
just as important as the
most recent.
As an example, you do exactly the same thing in your life. Your daily decisions
are based on your
background information and only partly on what is happening today. If you won
the lottery last week, yes,
you might be buying a yacht today, but your decision to buy a yacht today will
be based on your recent
background history of financial strength appearing in your life last week. The
stock market is the same.
Today's action is heavily influenced by recent background strength or weakness,
rather than what is
actually happening today (this is why 'news' does not have a long-term effect).
If the market is being
artificially marked up, this will be due to weakness in the background. If
prices are being artificially
marked down, it will be due to strength in the background.
Footnotes:
If prices are dropping on volume that is less than the previous two bars (or
candles), especially if spread
with the price closing in the middle or high of the bar, this indicates that
there is `no selling pressure'.
Down-bars: s are narrow,
Up-bars: Weakness manifests itself on up-bars, especially when spreads are
narrow, with volume less than the previous two bars
(or candles). This shows that there is `no demand' from professional traders.