Only the trainees ?? Trainers ??
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

-----Original Message-----
From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 23:08:58
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: IMPORTANT TO JT, JH, TT and all trainers... don't be cheapskates --
        Re: [ob] Nama-nama pendaftar Training INTERMEDIATE : "Price and Volume
        Relationship Analysis" (batch 1)..Last Call..Lokasi tanggal 2 Mei 2009
di
        Twins Plaza Hotel..!!

*Dear JT, JH, TT, Billy and all trainers.. listen to me.

Please, if you wish, tell your trainees to donate for OB. Only IDR200k worth
5 lots of BNBR until Dec 09. Consider that for your course advertisement fee
in OB.

I know OB is a free community BUT you did use it for commercial purpose.
Don't tell me you can't do that. OB help you, you help OB. It's called
mutualism, win-win solution, so is it a deal..?

To anyone who attend this course, if THEY don't tell you to donate, please
report to me.

Elaine**
*

Kirim email ke