Your analysts way of analyzing situation look alike Robert Pretcher which
combine technical pattern esp elliot wave with socionomist...

________________________________
From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:56:37 AM
Subject: Re: [ob] Analisa Elaine

Actually I have the 5th issue, which is the H1N1 strain (swine flu) outbreak
that -our analysts estimated- may take millions of death toll worldwide, mostly
in NA and SA continent This pandemic can severely impact the economy and bring
the US down to its knees.

Hopefully they find the cure quickly. Eating high dose of Vitamin C will help
your body fit, and always take enough rest and maintain the hygiene. (and
accumulate defensive pharma , ask JT for entry points)

Note:
In 1918, H1N1 hit almost half of the world population, causing up to 20
millions of deaths.