*It's common problem. Most ppl like to put him/herself as a victim of
bandars, seniors, bozz, whatever. (Refer to my post about the 'Psychology of
blame') Why do you consider yourself as a newbie (forever?). Why are you
following me or Mbah? Anyway, like I said before I can and have to change my
strategy when fundamentals change.

Protecting my portfolios is my top priority, it's even more important than
making profit. It is my job, especially when I sense danger, but again: nobody
is obligated to follow me. If you choose to follow me then don't complain
for God sake. I hate whiners. [?][?][?]

Elaine**
*