volume ? what?

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, ruzli...@gmail.com <ruzli...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: ruzli...@gmail.com <ruzli...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] SEJATI: BMTR eoy target 690-795 (exp. PBV 1.3-1.5x)
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 12:02 AM

      Did I miss something ?
Boy On Weakness or Buy On Strength ?Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSATFrom:  Tom DS
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:57:54 +0700
To: <obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com>
                         FREN??? are you kiddin'... lousy financial
position..MNCN, still good but interms of capital gain percentage potential
upto end of year still can't beat BMTR.BHIT...... ask El why.. actually for me
it's a bit hard to estimate its business (investment sector).  T.o.m

 On 8/11/09, ruzli...@gmail. com <ruzli...@gmail. com> wrote:  Mr. Tom, My Man

U are @ the same boat With Miss EL ?
Why BMTR, Not MNCN or BHIT or even FREN ?

Thanks Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSATFrom: Tom DS