*No. You're on your own. I've warned the last two crashes (January / Mar
08), I think thats enough. From now on I'll be just watching **you guys
handling the market from this day forward, just **like I did in August 07.
Starting Monday, I'll be your opponent. Sorry, but it's your choice.

Besides, I already made lots of forture (fortune & torture :) in the last
six months, maybe I have your money in my bag.. lol..  you call me evil
maniac, I'll call you a loser.. right Andrew?

You may see a rally this year, but half of this community may already got
wiped out before that. lol I'm so excited.

Elaine

* On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 12:51 AM, abdulrahim abdulrahim <

Kirim email ke