You may see a rally this year, but half of this community may already got wiped
out before that. lol I'm so excited.

  hmm! i think you are really an **evil** indeed..

  ciao! salam cuan selalu...
  note: no offense, just kidding..only..

Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          No. You're on your own. I've warned the last two crashes (January /
Mar 08), I think thats enough. From now on I'll be just watching you guys
handling the market from this day forward, just like I did in August 07.
Starting Monday, I'll be your opponent. Sorry, but it's your choice.

Besides, I already made lots of forture (fortune & torture :) in the last six
months, maybe I have your money in my bag.. lol..  you call me evil maniac,
I'll call you a loser.. right Andrew?

You may see a rally this year, but half of this community may already got wiped
out before that. lol I'm so excited.

Elaine

  On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 12:51 AM, abdulrahim abdulrahim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>