I've knocked there a while ago late at night.
A young girl (in her 20's) opened the door and looked surprised about
my complaint about her dog.
Her answer was that she can't get it to be quiet.
I suggested to her to take the dog inside her house.
The dog was silent then.

Again, I hear that dog every day and night... wha-wha-wha... wha-wha-
wha... wha-wha-wha...
Some people just do'nt realise how close they are to their neighbours!

Hope we can do something...

Michael Muller
24 Milton Rd
082 589 3240