thank you for all the input regarding my 'yapping dog' problem, but i have
generally been ignored in as far as following most of the advice offered
on this site. i am of the firm belief that the SPCA should get involved
here,because it does not sound to me as if the yapping is diminishing in
stature at all. it is a consistent 3 consecutive loud barks with a pause
in between. i have heard that this has been going on for longer than 2
weeks although it has only been affecting my sleep for the last 10
days(yes, i have been counting)i cannot hear an improvement in any way and
although i have been patient and tolerant, it is really becoming a burden,
as i have had to retire early to rise early for work. it is affecting my
rest and in my line of work, i cannot afford not to be energetic and
sharp.

with all due respect to those who has reflected their compassion for the
poor dog and it's owner and in one case somebody even remarked that i
should take the pain for a while, that is all fair and well, but when the
situation begins to adversely manifest itself at my job, i need to draw
the line.

sorry for noting it on this site again( i cannot seem to register on the i
love obs network and perhaps somebody can advise me ?)but several folks on
this site are familiar with this predicament and a case of non-neglect has
not been proven beyond a doubt.

i am going to contact the SPCA tomorrow if, when i arrive at home this
eve, the yapping has not been brought under control.

i have done my best to turn a deaf ear, but cannot any longer.

"You may choose to live your life in pieces or you may choose to live your
life in peace,...we cannot start over and change the beginning, but we can
start now and change the end,..."