Hi Nicola,
Shame, the poor dog, and the poor owners who were nice enough to save
the dog in the first place.
It's not easy to settle traumatised animals, but with time the dog
should feel more secure and settle down,as the owners see to be
looking after it just fine. We picked up our cat at the SPCA too, she
was a right old alley cat, and not the most placent pet to start
with..
A tincture of time will sort it out.
So thanks Johnny for volunteering to take it upon yourself to
investigate as diplomatically as humanly possible, and therafter
deciding if you have animal neglect on your hands and what you would
want to do about it, - your help doesn't seem to be necessary anymore.
The poor dog is being looked after well, and just needs a little time
to settle into its new strange, enviroment which it probably conceives
as threatening, dogs are funny that way.
You'll just have to put up with some restless sleep for a while, it
seems.
- And off you we better go to the "I love Obs" page, as this is not
the forum for problems of barking dogs.
hope you sleep better tonight
melanie