I am busy cultivating spekbooms and will happily supply people who would
like them. They are a doddle to propagate and they do wonders for the ozone
layer. Bo-Plaas wine estate in Calitzdorp has a zero carbon emission because
of all the spekbooms they have planted. If the demand is too great, I may
just have to give cuttings.  Contact me at work 021 447 9017.