From: obsnw@googlegroups.com [mailto:obsnw@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Bev P
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 19:53
To: obsnw@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [obsnw] stolen plants

I've got three little spekboom bambinos on my verandah which I've been
nurturing for a couple of years as well.....
Was going to plant one out in the street but am now having second
thawts.....
Ho-hum......

Has either of you noticed that there appears to be more Salt River
"traffic" (as in 'human') passing through our streets again ?
Just curious to know if I'm imagining

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following
address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclai...@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.