From: obsnw@googlegroups.com [mailto:obsnw@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Shepherd, Perren
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 11:24 AM
To: obsnw@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [obsnw] stolen plants

Is it not possible for Vetus Schula to set up a mobile caravan on the Salt
River side of Obs in the same way as the GSCID have one in Anzio Road for
example. I notice VS patrolling around the central area of OBS (near the SPAR)
a lot, but not so much towards Rochester Road. Having a satellite caravan there
would establish more of a presence on this side of Obs which would be deterrent
to petty criminals. Any possibility of this happening in the future?