Probably the final followup unless I have the happy news that the mirrors
have been recovered.

At 15:25 I received a call from the fingerprinting guys who were in the area
and wanted to come and look for finger prints.

I believe I had compromised any possible evidence and took the decision to
decline. So I guess the investigation will stop there.

But all in all I am very satisfied with the time line and way in which the
matter was speedily attended to by all concerned.

Well done SAPS.

Trev