Jonathan E Cahill <https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.e.cahill?fref=nf>‎

on Woodstock SAPS Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woodstock-SAPS/1542375869354802?fref=nf>
14 February at 13:45
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153105901747433&set=o.1542375869354802&type=1>
·

Parked in Lwr Main a few minutes ago and was approached rudely by this man
demanding R20 for parking. When pointing out that it is a public road he
again rudely said that's not the point it's about security. He stated that
he was authorised to charge for parkin. We requested on whose authority and
to see papers and then he said R10 for parking. After refusing he was quite
aggressive in his attitude and of course did not appreciate having his
photo taken. We opted to not park here for fear that he would damage our
car. Please provide clarity on parking in a public street?
[image: "Parked in Lwr Main a few minutes ago and was approached rudely by
this man demanding R20 for parking. When pointing out that it is a public
road he again rudely said that's not the point it's about security. He
stated that he was authorised to charge for parkin. We requested on whose
authority and to see papers and then he said R10 for parking. After
refusing he was quite aggressive in his attitude and of course did not
appreciate having his photo taken. We opted to not park here for fear that
he would damage our car. Please provide clarity on parking in a public
street?"]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153105901747433&set=o.1542375869354802&type=1>
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woodstock-SAPS/1542375869354802?sk=timeline#>
<https://www.facebook.com/ajax/sharer/?s=2&appid=2305272732&id=10153105901747433&p%5B0%5D=581992432&p%5B1%5D=1073742206&share_source_type=unknown>
Hilton Malila <https://www.facebook.com/hilton.malila?fref=ufi> Forcing
money from people or demanding money is illegal and can easily be connected
to extortion , but if car guard approached u in a violent manner report it
to any law enforcement office or report it to d police station,bcs they are
breaking a municipal by law nd can get a fine up to R1000, we time nd again
pick them up nd issue them with fines nd we build profiles on them for
record purposes if they are involve in crime.
Like
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woodstock-SAPS/1542375869354802?sk=timeline#>
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woodstock-SAPS/1542375869354802?sk=timeline#>
· 15 February at 15:17