From: Stan <skoo...@intekom.co.za>
Sender: obsnw@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 10:30:44
To: <obsnw@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [obsnw] Re: informal car guards

I learned from Barrie Terblanche this afternoon that Const. Mark Berry, our
police Obs sector commander has agreed to have car guards removed from the
area as soon as they are spotted. Please report any car guard activity
anywhere in Obs immediately to Const Berry on 082 302 5436.
Please make a note of it so that we can keep a tab on police effectiveness.
with great joy
Stan V

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 10:48:07 AM UTC+2, Rose007 wrote:

> I notice we now have informal car guards again in Station Road.  It was
> such a pleasure when they were absent for a few years.

OPS [Obsid Public Safety] - 24/7 control room

TEL: 021-447-1066   or   072-063-1653

EMERGENCIES:  10111

---
Observatory Neighbourhood Watch" group.