In a message dated 9/6/2005 9:26:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<Tim won't give you a meaning of that phrase, because he disputes the
validity of your parsing of that part of the license to come up with
the phrase in the first place.

Spike, how's my parsing strange.  There are 3 different meanings listed for OGC.  I'm asking about one of them.  I didn't "creatively parse" to create the definition.  It's definition number 3 out of 3.

I'm just asking people to give it a specific meaning, any reasonable meaning, and to post it.

Instead, I keep hearing, well, "I think that the contract as a whole means...."

I want to hear what THAT clause means.

Because I suspect that a lot of readings of the license work only by ignoring that clause entirely.

lee