[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

And I'm not willing to come to that conclusion simply so that I can say, "see there is a third type of content inside a covered work".

So, rather than take the interpretation that the industry has adopted, you prefer one that has almost exactly the same effect?

Talk about arguing a moot point. Or is there some deep significance you prefer to attach to the distinction between "text that is neither PI nor OGC inside an OGL-covered work" and "text is only in conjunction with the OGL-covered work." If there's something that you think you (and I) should be able to do, or that the other guy should be compelled to do, could you kindly spell it out for me?

DM