On 12/25/15 07:31 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:

    I expected to talk about user documentation in this thread so
    please refer to the topic , we all know documentation ressurecting
    is hard but at least let's stay into topic.

I wish you good luck with your endeavour and may prescriptions be implemented.

Having good documentation and fixing it here and there to get it current for illumos/OI does not replace Wiki. Didn't understood what prescriptions you have in mind, except renewing templates and way of working on old documentation in a some newer way, once producing html and PDF out of it is achieved.