Hi bellow are the 2 methods

public void testLoadPersonUsingOJB() throws Exception {
        long time = System.currentTimeMillis();
        final long PERSON_ID = 112327;
        Person person = new Person();
        Identity id = new Identity(Person.class, Person.class, new Long[]
{new Long(PERSON_ID)});
        person = (Person) broker.getObjectByIdentity(id);
        assertTrue(person != null);
        assertTrue(null != person.getBirthday());
        assertTrue(null != person.getCitizenship());
        assertTrue(null != person.getCity());
        assertTrue(null != person.getFirstName());
        assertTrue(null != person.getName());
        assertTrue(null != person.getStreet());
        time = System.currentTimeMillis() - time;
        System.out.println(time);
}

public void testLoadPersonUsingHibernate() throws Exception {
        long time = System.currentTimeMillis();
        final long PERSON_ID = 112327;
        Person person = (Person) session.load(Person.class, new
Long(PERSON_ID));
        assertTrue(person != null);
        assertTrue(null != person.getBirthday());
        assertTrue(null != person.getCitizenship());
        assertTrue(null != person.getCity());
        assertTrue(null != person.getFirstName());
        assertTrue(null != person.getName());
        assertTrue(null != person.getStreet());
        assertTrue(null != person.getFullName());
        time = System.currentTimeMillis() - time;
        System.out.println(time);
}

the session(4 hibernate) and the broker (4 OJB) are initialized in the
constructors.

Regards,

florin