In OpenLibrary editing, I see that if I enable "librarian mode" on an
edition, I can edit the series name field ("Is the book part of a
series?")

Should the series field contain just the name of the entire series, or
should it contain something distinguishing the individual work?

For example, these two books are part of a series:

http://openlibrary.org/books/OL4120690M/The_metal_shaper
http://openlibrary.org/books/OL11626155M/Milling_Machine

Should they both have the same series name ("Build Your Own Metal
Working Shop from Scrap"),

OR

should they have distinguishing series names ("Build Your Own Metal
Working Shop from Scrap, Book 3" and "Build Your Own Metal Working
Shop from Scrap, Book 4" or similar)?

And which mailing list is the right one for questions like this?

Thanks

- Alan