On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Karen Coyle <kco...@kcoyle.net> wrote:

> Quoting Ross Singer <rossfsin...@gmail.com>:
>

> > Ed and I also had a conversation about basically providing the graph
> > where you're defining the metadata about the person (or edition or
> > work, etc.) at the URI http://openlibrary.org/authors/OL31800A.rdf
>
> Ross, I don't know what you're referring to here as "graph" - is that
> the same as statement?

If you consider a single triple like

  "My First Book" authoredBy "Smith, Susie"

as two nodes connected by an arc or link, then the graph is the set of
all interconnected nodes and arcs.  (Although I think he's really
talking about just the subgraph of nodes and arcs represented by a
single RDF document.)

Tom